Majordomo results: Majordomo mailing list request

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Sep 22 15:16:09 PDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 22, 2001 at 11:54:08PM +0200, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> It's not web.de that is to blame. Only one of the messages was from
> someone posting from web.de but he's not the guy forwarding to us.

right, the other two people were @thw-luenen and @t-online.de

But, even those two people had headers like I emailed before. Those two
so far. So that's why I'm thinking it's a web.de user (but probabaly not
the web.de user who wrote one of the emails).

unless web.de serves a multitude of other hosts which would widen the range
of possible people.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org