OT: small curiousities

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Sat Sep 22 14:07:17 PDT 2001

On 22 Sep 2001, at 9:46, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> You wouldn't have to. It would be a one-in-your-life type of form. It may
> not accurate at all, but the entries will give me a definite number of
> people using LFS (whichever version they use I don't care for at that
> point).

You're not thinking like a PR guy. You're not thinking COOL. You want BIG
numbers and you want them to go UP constantly. So what you want to count
is LFS systems dealt out by your server. That's a count that always goes
up. That's why I suggested it. It's something completely different from
the forms idea (which could be realized in addition).

MSB

----
Vacuum cleaners suck!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org