KDE2.2 HelpCenter

Richard A Downing richard.downing at europe.com
Sun Sep 9 09:47:53 PDT 2001

On Sunday 09 Sep 2001 11:34 am, you wrote:
> On Sunday 09 September 2001 09:25, you wrote:
> > Actually I am surprised you didn't get errors while compiling. There
> > is definitevily something buggy with kdoctools. It seems like a path
> > problem: kdex.dtd is not being found at compile or run time, and
> > entities in the ./ dir are not being found.
>
> In fact you don't even need kdoctools for KDE 2.2 - Just install kdoc prior
> to compiling kdelibs, kdebase, etc. and everything will work out fine.

Actually Florian, that is exactly what I did, and it doesn't.
I've tried removing everything and doing it again, this time with Doctools
installed before Kdoc, nothing works.  And this on both LFS3.0pre3 and rc1.
Still they've just announced that KDE2.2.1 will be out next Monday (17th),
maybe it'll fix it..
Richard.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org
and put 'unsubscribe lfs-apps'in the subject header of the message