Mutt and mailboxes

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 7 16:06:20 PDT 2001

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 11:45:00PM +0000, Patrick wrote:

> If it helps I've added some setting and unsetting my_hdr to no effect.
>
> # Set up kirks.net mail hook
> folder-hook kirks.net unmy_hdr Sender:
> folder-hook kirks.net unmy_hdr from
> folder-hook kirks.net unmy_hdr reply-to
> folder-hook kirks.net set sort=threads
> folder-hook kirks.net set signature=~/mail/files/sig
> folder-hook kirks.net 'set attribution="%n [kirks.net-list] <%d>:"'
> folder-hook kirks.net my_hdr From: patrick at kirks.net (Patrick)
> folder-hook kirks.net my_hdr Sender: patrick at kirks.net (Patrick)
>
> Think I need to sort out my .muttrc.  Its too long and I'm sure that my
> problem is down to conflicting entries.

So when you switch to the mbox file named kirks.net your From: line now
isn't set to patrick at kirks.net ?

This file is expected to be in $HOME/Mail/ normally (so the
$HOME/Mail/kirks.net file)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org
and put 'unsubscribe lfs-apps'in the subject header of the message