Adding a user

Heinz Kirchmann kirchman at dfki.uni-kl.de
Fri Sep 7 04:04:02 PDT 2001

> I obtained copy of strace, connected to my ISP (as user fergus), brought
> up Netscape & tried to go to LFS.  Same result as before. Ran strace - a
> lot of gobbledegook which frankly I don't understand, plus a second copy
> of Netscape! Here is the output:
This is hard to read for me. Can you please try once again using
  'strace netscape 1>fail.log 2>&1'   (* in bash *)
	or
  'strace netscape >& fail.log'   (* in tcsh *)
Then please try to go to www.linux.org, then exit netscape and
send the file fail.log as an attachment. This file will probably be big,
so perhaps it's better to send it to me directly and not to the whole
list.

Heinz
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org
and put 'unsubscribe lfs-apps'in the subject header of the message