GNOME library compile problems

Curtis Wetherly ciwether at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jun 28 11:26:56 PDT 2001

I had this problem and I solved it by hacking the c files that were
complaining.

in isdn.h or isdn.c it declares "#define ISDN_MAX_CHANNELS = 8 or 64 or
something
I just replaced ISDN_MAX_CHANNELS everywhere is with 8. I don't use ISDN so
it wasn't a problem for me. Although I wouldn't recommend if you actually
use isdn to get on the internet

-Curtis