GNOME library compile problems

J_Man jeremy at linux-phreak.net
Thu Jun 28 11:05:20 PDT 2001

Doing this before configure doesn't seem to help...I still get the same error, so tried it after the configure, and get:

ppp.c: In function `get_ISDN_stats':
ppp.c:59: `$imc' undeclared (first use in this function)
ppp.c:59: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ppp.c:59: for each function it appears in.)

I am extremely puzzled by this problem....Surely most people don't have this much trouble getting GNOME to compile up

J_Man