Attention Moderator.

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Jun 25 09:21:07 PDT 2001

Yo,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 12:09:00PM -0400, ruler wrote:
> Listar says commands ok etc, but I still get all the emails from this list.

Could you walk me over what exactly your doing.

>From the sounds of it, you get the listar email saying it got the
command it is in the process of unsubscribing you, *but* you never got,
nor sent back the email with the token/key to listar, to actually
unsubscribe you.

See, listar won't just unsubscribe you, it needs you to confirm that you
actually want to be unsubscribed.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org