GCC 3.0 version error

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 21 16:57:59 PDT 2001

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 03:53:32PM -0600, Mike B. wrote:
> I have started a new machine with the latest cvs(as of 06-20).  When
> compiling gcc the 2nd time in chapter 6, I get the following output.

<cut>

> This is after it's been compiling for some time on my machine.  I run an
> athlon t-bird 900 with 256 megs ram.  Any ideas would be greatly
> appreciated.  Worthy of note, it compiles fine on my lfs-pre3 system, so
> it would appear that 2.95.2.1 can compile it, but it can not compile itself.

Nice bug you caught there. No solution yet (not from my end anyway).

I'll have to try this out myself yet. I'm too busy with some other
issues now, this'll be addressed automatically in due time. If you or
somebody else finds a fix though, please do post it here.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org