raw

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Sun Jun 10 10:51:02 PDT 2001

On Sunday 10 June 2001 13:32, Adrian Ho wrote:
> So if what you mean is not what I said, what /do/ you mean?

I thought that you said that glibc was installed with too much stuff, and i
thought that it wasn't. And I thought that if you want to disable profile,
just do it yourself.

Bottom line is, raw is not big, and is a part of util-linux that should get
installed, and it may be useful for things other than dvd reading.

Don't wanna spawn yet another big discussion of what should/shouldn't be
included in the book. I think you know my stance on this issue, I am very
conservative, and it is rare that I will support adding something to the book.

--
Simon Perreault -- Public key: http://nomis80.linuxfromscratch.org/nomis80.gpg
Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org