GCC-2.95.3 patch

Scot Mc Pherson behomet at home.com
Fri Jun 8 09:10:14 PDT 2001

One of our own gave me a patch last night for gcc-2.95.3  It is supposed to
fix a problem with 3 lib definitions that get forced into libs that aren't
supposed to have them.

I am not going to name the fellow who gave it to me cause if it break gcc I
don't want him to get flamed for it...He can name himself here if he wants.

The patch came from the gcc mailing list, so I hope its good...I tested it
on a file that I got the error that this is supposed to have fixed so it
looks good so far...only the long run will tell.

You can retrieve the patch from my server if you wish at www.behomet.org

Scot Mc Pherson
~Linux is a journey, not a guided tour~

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org