Thank you all :)

Christian A Strømmen [Number1/NumeroUno] number1 at kde.org
Mon Jun 4 09:45:12 PDT 2001

After running LFS on my desktop-system for the last 6 months I've decided to
better as those are the distributions I use on the servers that I run.

I want to give a thank you to everybody that has ever done anything for the
LFS-project.  I feel that I've learnt more about Linux and my system the last
6 months than I ever have since I started with Linux in '96...

The amount of work you guys put into this project is simply amazing..

So... From the bottom of my heart, I wish to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the
persons involved in this great project :)

THX :)

--
\ Christian A Strømmen /
\ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1 at kde.org number1 at realityx.net /