Kde.txt

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Sat Jun 2 20:40:46 PDT 2001

On Saturday 02 June 2001 23:33, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> OK.  This is my attempt at a hint for installing KDE.  Let me know what you
> think and any suggestions for improvement.
>
> What I would really like is someone to follow the procedures and see if I
> got everything right!

This is very nice!

If you could add the part about installing lesstif for the netscape plugins
in konqueror, as Tio Hiap Ho said, it would be even better.

I can't commit it right now as CVS is down, but I'll do so ASAP.

Thanks!

--
Simon Perreault -- Public key: http://nomis80.linuxfromscratch.org/nomis80.gpg
Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org