Quake3 installer

dTd dandanielle at cyberzone.net
Wed Feb 14 13:49:02 PST 2001

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:22:50 -0000
Shlok Smári Datye <shlok at ript.net> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I don't think Quake3 is a free software. You can download the demo at
> www.quake3.com. You should be able to buy Quake3 for Linux in the next good
> software store.
>
> Hope it helps.
> --
> Shlok Smári Datye
> http://shlok.ript.net/

You can buy quake 3 for linux as a separate item in most software stores
published by lokigames. You also have the option of creating the directories and copying
the files off the cd then using one of the updates and pointing it to the correct
install directory. This also works in reverse, meaning if you have the linux version
all you need do is create a directory named quake3 and then copy the baseq3 directory and
contents to it. Then patch it with the latest patch for windows and it'll run under windows.

--
dTd
Daniel T. Drea
dandanielle at cyberzone.net