missing S on keyboard

Stefano texstefano at libero.it
Tue Dec 25 16:01:20 PST 2001

Hello Erika,

EP> [24.12.01 22:49 +0100] Stefano <-- :
>> On keyboard i don't have the "S" key working....only that key.

EP> Could you please say this a bit more detailed.

In my keyboard the key "S" doesn't work, when i push it nothing
happens.
This happens only under Linux, when i run windows the key works
perfectly.
At first, i thought was i keyboard failure but it isn't for the reason
above, i'll be very upset if for this reason i can't install LFS on the
laptop.
Stefano

                            mailto:texstefano at libero.it

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org