Mozilla classic theme broken?

James Drabb JDrabb at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 16 21:25:26 PST 2001

Instead of anti-aliased fonts, if you have windows copy the true type
fonts from C:\windows\fonts an put them in
/usr/share/fonts/default/TrueType/ then run:
cd /usr/share/fonts/default/TrueType/
ttmkfdir > fonts.dir
/etc/init.d/xfs restart

And you will have some nice fonts to use curtesy of M$.

Jim Drabb