Wierd - can't login as root.

Toby Russell tobyhdr at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 04:47:15 PST 2001

Dear Fernando,

thank you very much for the tips, the problem has been
solved. Actually I had it configured so that
/etc/login.access had a line for root. Something
somewhere must not have liked that. Also
/etc/login.defs had entries for all the ttys, with
values like tty01 tty02. Perhaps the 0 was creating a
problem too.

Thanks again. I hate little problems like that.

Toby

 --- Fernando Arbeiza <arbeizaf at ono.com> wrote: > 	I
should have told you some configuration that