Wanted: Sound Guru

André Wyrwa a.wyrwa at web.de
Tue Dec 11 09:33:03 PST 2001

> Does anyone think it could be a pci IRQ sharing problem?
> The one kernel messge I get at boot is:
>
> PCI: Sharing IRQ 10 with 00:07.4

Did you have a look at the RedHat modules.conf file? Are there any options
specified for es1370 or for sb?
If so just copy the line and put it into your LFS modules.conf. If not, try
finding out about the IRQ, IO,... settings of your sound card, for instance
have a look in the bios or try to get some information from the windows
hardware settings.

It is also possible that you simply have to enable the adlib or microsoft
sound system modules in kernel config.

André.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org