problems enabling security in mozilla build

Todd Pytel tppytel at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 16:45:41 PST 2001

Got it working now from a solution mentioned here a couple months back.
 You need to add an extra include to nsNSSComponent.cpp:

#include "/(pathtomozsource)/security/nss/lib/nss/nss.h"

Strange, though - nss.h is already listed as an include in the file.
 Are there multiple copies of nss.h in the source tree - only one of
which contains the necessary definitions?  Would be nice to understand
this one if someone happens to see the problem.

Cheers,
Todd

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org