optimisations

Shaun ONeil shaun at dog-berry.net
Thu Dec 6 07:41:29 PST 2001

I'm having a rather annoying problem where many builds compile with no
errors, but segfault when I attempt to run them.
They've usually been small things I download, try, and give up 10 minutes
later, but now I'm getting one building wine, and I'd _really_ like to
have a play with wine.

I've had a look through the list, and many people have suggested
recompiling with no optimisations. How can I tell what optimisations it's
using, and how to change these?

TIA, Shaun.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org