unmounting multi-partitioned system

Erika Pacholleck pchllck at nexgo.de
Mon Dec 3 03:38:35 PST 2001

[03.12.01 00:14 +0100] Matthias Benkmann <-- :
> On 2 Dec 2001, at 21:00, Erika Pacholleck wrote:
> > I have a problem unmounting my latest testing lfs.
>
> Try to execute the commands used in the unmounting script one by one
> manually and after each check /proc/mounts to see if it had the desired
> effect. That should allow you to track down the problem.

Thanks Matthias,
Did the whole thing manually and it worked - hoops?
Used the history to rewrite my whole script - doublehoops!
Diffed the scripts: /proc/mou_m_ts - unhoopsed.
Time to install a spellchecker, I guess ;)
--
Erika Pacholleck <pchllck at nexgo.de> @@ -18,9 +18,12 @@ -p+pa -h+ho -c+ec
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org