[blfs-dev] Perl Modules Branch : updated after testing.

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 6 10:50:25 PST 2018

I've now made some fixes to the perl modules branch, and uploaded
up-to-date rendered versions of the book to
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~ken/perl-changes/

Since my previous announcements, the following things have changed:

1. Dependencies have been updated for DateTime::Locale,
File::Copy::Recursive, Test::Differences and Test::File::ShareDir.

2. I've built biber with all the test dependencies (on a system
where libwww-perl was already installed with the old (excessive)
dependencies, and again without the test dependencies except those
used by biber.

3. I can confirm that HTTP::Form is not required for anything in the
book.

4. On the latest build (8.3, still using openssl-1.1.0) LWP works
without Mozilla::CA when accessing a remote https: bibliography
(i.e. using system certificates).

ĸen
--