[blfs-dev] More breakage from icu_61 (sic)

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 15 12:03:02 PDT 2018

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 01:11:38PM -0500, renodr wrote:
> On 2018-08-15 12:10, Ken Moffat wrote:
> >
> > The change is minimal, just a couple of headers.  But I won't fix it
> > because I'm sure Douglas or DJ will pick up 3.28.5 which of course
> > includes this fix.
> >

> I'm going to try to get to it in the next day or two. Don't really have a
> choice.

It built with latest versions of other things (book as at last Friday
or thereabouts with various later versions not in the gnome area
such as ICU), but I disabled several of the Recommended packages
(libgdata, libgweather, gnome-online-accounts), so I don't think it
will give you any major problems.

ĸen
--
           Entropy not found, thump keyboard to continue