[blfs-dev] p11-kit source does not have autogen.sh

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 13:16:41 PDT 2017

DJ Lucas wrote:
> Something must have changed then. I noticed that Bruce changed the md5sum on me as well. I figured I had just messed it up again last night in my panic to correct the first mistake. I was pretty sure I had it fixed. :-/ At any rate, I guess just change it to configure.
>
> On April 25, 2017 2:56:45 PM CDT, Pierre Labastie <pierre.labastie at neuf.fr> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> When updating to p11-kit-0.23.5, the command for configuring was
>> changed
>>from "./configure" to "./autogen.sh". But there is no autogen.sh in the
>>
>> top directory of p11-kit... I could change that, but I am not sure I am
>>
>> not missing something.

Hmm, yes.  Perhaps a stealth update.  Also, I just noticed in NEWS:

0.23.5 (devel)
  * Fix license notice of common/unix-peer.c [PR#58]
  * Remove systemd unit files for now [PR#60]
  * Build fixes for FreeBSD [PR#56]

0.23.4 (devel)
0.23.3 (devel)
0.23.2 (devel)
0.23.1 (devel)
0.22.1 (stable)

Should we be using 23.x?  Another gnome thing requiring development
versions of the package?  I can't recall right now.

In any case, we don't need this version.

   -- Bruce