[blfs-dev] evince: dvi and ps

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 14 04:50:04 PDT 2015

Ken,

Reading your post about "Insecure use of /tmp in mktexlsr (texlive)", I
am describing a problem I had yesterday and ask your or someone else help.

I needed to check that the assuan.(dvi,pdf,ps} were properly generated
without the patch.

Coincidentally, kpathsea library is required for dvi support. But
configure couldn't find (I've got just install-tl-unx installed).

For ps libspectre is required.

Gave up, and checked the dvi and ps converted to pdf.

Do you know if and how it is possible to get evince linked to kpathsea
library?

--
[]s,
Fernando