[blfs-dev] sqlite failed to build with -j1

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 13 03:42:56 PDT 2015

On 13-05-2015 07:17, Ken Moffat wrote:
> Upgrading a 7.7 system to current sqlite, nss, firefox : sqlite
> failed to build with make -j4 -O :
> mv -f .deps/sqlite3.Tpo .deps/sqlite3.Po
> mv: cannot stat '.deps/sqlite3.Tpo': No such file or directory
> Makefile:417: recipe for target 'sqlite3.o' failed
> make: *** [sqlite3.o] Error 1
>
> I then used -j1 and it built ok.  I guess there is a race somewhere.
>
> ĸen

Yes, since a (perhaps _the_) previous version, I included a note about
that in the page. And when I systematically do the second build for
installing, I forget it, change to -jN, and have to do a third build :-(

{{{
Installation of SQLite
[Note] Note

This package does not support parallel build.
}}}

--
[]s,
Fernando