[blfs-dev] MesaLib-10.4.3 make failed for libtool-2.4.2, solution is simple

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jan 26 09:18:05 PST 2015

On 26-01-2015 13:53, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Pierre Labastie wrote:

>>> I didn't run into this issue but then again I don't install LFS by the
>>> book for a long time now. I trust you, Fernando, with making any
>>> corrections necessary.
>>>
>> FWIW, I just built Mesalib-10.4.3, and everything went OK : I have a
>> recent version of LFS (20150112), and the installed libtool is 2.4.4.
>
> My old -dev system has 2.4.2 and my new one 2.4.4, but I haven't build X
> for the new system yet.  I can do that today if necessary and check
> Mesalib instructions.  Do you need me to do that?

I think both are amd64 systems, right? I don't know the architecture of
Igor's and Pierre's systems. It could be interesting confirming or not
that you have problem with the old system with 2.4.2, so we could be
more specific in the Note. One more thing is that probably you are using
GCC older than mine, there (?), mine is current 4.9.2.

So, please, both tests would be much appreciated, but I believe you
don't need to do it in the new machine without X yet, as they have
already been done by Pierre and Igor.

Anyway, connection has worked for svn up minutes ago, so, I will try to
commit now, if the connection allows me, a more generic note, together
with the nspr update and a small fix for stunnel.

Fix after your reply later as sonn as I receive and Mr. SVN Connection
allows me.

Thanks.

--
[]s,