[blfs-dev] MesaLib-10.4.3 make failed for libtool-2.4.2, solution is simple

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jan 26 08:42:54 PST 2015

On 26-01-2015 12:37, Pierre Labastie wrote:
> Le 26/01/2015 15:47, Igor Živković a écrit :
>> On 01/26/2015 03:22 PM, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>>>
>>> If you agree with the modifications but doesn't want to do the commit
>>> yourself, I volunteer.
>>>
>>> While waiting for your (or anybody else's) reply, I will try the
>>> "autoreconf/configure" combination (thought about it when writing this
>>> post).
>>
>> I didn't run into this issue but then again I don't install LFS by the
>> book for a long time now. I trust you, Fernando, with making any
>> corrections necessary.

Thanks, Igor.

> FWIW, I just built Mesalib-10.4.3, and everything went OK : I have a
> recent version of LFS (20150112), and the installed libtool is 2.4.4.

Thanks, Pierre.

This is what I expected: no problem with 2.4.4, and both confirmations
are much appreciated.

Writing before commit, again, connection problems. It will be done in my
next commit. I'll use same Note from yesterday's stunnel with only
necessary adaptations.

--
[]s,
Fernando