[blfs-dev] Grammar, Spelling, and Formatting changes

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 25 09:12:06 PST 2015

On 1/25/2015 10:39 AM, Ken Moffat wrote:
>   I certainly don't intend to discourage.  I was unclear if you
> intended to commit individual pages, which will only affect someone
> who works on that page, or if you planned to commit bigger chunks.
>
>   And I'm not bothered about having to follow -book to see the
> changes, we all get that.  I'm more concerned about editors getting
> in each other's way.

I can use the ticket system to see who is working on what. I will note
in an open ticket if I am going to make changes to a page. And they
will be one at a time commits. So just do 'svn up' more often. :-)

Many commits will only be to change a few letters or words and would
likely not have any effect on other editor's changes.

I really don't see this as a major conflict with other guy's work.
If we all use the ticket system, there should really be no problems.

--
Randy