[blfs-dev] [..] r15309 - in trunk/BOOK: ...

Douglas R. Reno renodr2002 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 15:27:33 PST 2015

I have been following this discussion since the beginning. I agree with
Randy in that we should let this thread pass. It has gotten way out of
hand. As we are a team, we need to work together. We CANNOT pick sides and
fight with each other. We must all work together to keep the book going.
This comes from a long time BLFS/LFS user who monitors all the
developments, from those in both Systemd books to the ones in Trunk.

As I said earlier, we must work together. Everyone can have their opinion
here, but no one should cause fights within threads. There is no room for
hostility within mailing lists, especially one that deals with a large
project such as this.

Douglas R. Reno