[blfs-dev] [..] r15309 - in trunk/BOOK: ...

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jan 24 15:16:52 PST 2015

On 1/24/2015 1:17 PM, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Just to inform that your email is blocked from now on.
>
> Remember where I asked you to go? Please stay there and don't come back.
>
> Bye.

Gosh, in the good ol' days all anyone did was reply with "*plonk*".
Who remembers those days?

There never used to be all the explanations Fernando always gives.
Everyone sort of knows when the line is crossed. However, in this
particular instance I tend to agree with Armin. There should be a
mention of why anything is done that deviates from the developer's
methods. Not just that it is being done, but why it is being done,
and explain the benefits.

Please, let's just let the thread die. Nothing good is going to
come from it.

--
Randy