[blfs-dev] [...] r15321 - in trunk/BOOK: introduction/welcome kde/core networking/netlibs xsoft/other

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jan 24 06:41:36 PST 2015

On 24-01-2015 11:19, Armin K. wrote:
> On 01/24/2015 01:42 PM, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

>                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>

>> I feeling so bad that day, that I missed your suggestion about where to
>> place it.
>>

> after != before. See MesaLib for an example.

I had done like that, then reading I thought it to be so dangerous that
before would be better: some people install things and only read next
paragraph (warning in this case) after. Actually, I almost did not
include this dependency, due to the lack of importance for Linux and the
extreme danger for users.

In MesaLib, we have the same logic:

"The instructions below assume that elfutils and LLVM are installed."

But if you insist, I will move it to "after".

Oh! I understand, now:

{{{
Optional (test suite)

<warning>

</warning>

mdocml (test error treated as warning, in Linux), and Test::Command
(required)
}}}

Will do with the next commit (lua).

Thanks.