[blfs-dev] intel xorg driver

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 13 18:32:20 PST 2015

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 07:50:03PM -0600, Douglas R. Reno wrote:
> Ken,
>
> I have not looked to see if its what your looking for, but I have an E-300
> APU on my laptop with ATI Radeon HD graphics. I dont know if this would
> help or not though.
>
> Douglas R. Reno

 But does it need radeonsi ?  One of the book's links, or perhaps
wikipedia, gave me a list of those radeons which appeared to need
the radeonsi.  The chip names are currently those for the Southern
Islands and Sea Islands ranges.  The integrated (APU) versions are
HD7750-7970, and HD8000+ : looks like I got that from wikipedia, as
always it might be wrong.

 My own A4 (Trinity) is a Northern Islands (HD6000 series).
Wikipedia's Radeon_HD6000_Series page implies that your E-300 is
similar.

ĸen