[blfs-dev] nothing to do with r15321 - in trunk/BOOK: introduction/welcome kde/core networking/netlibs xsoft/other

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Tue Jan 13 04:16:43 PST 2015

On 01/13/2015 01:14 PM, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

> As I wrote yesterday, when you want, you are the nicest and helpfull person.
>
> But when you want, you are a PITA, disgusting as nobody else I met in
> any list.
>
> You should choose the nice and helpful personality more often, then we
> could really admire your knowledge without disgust.
>
> I should not write the previous lines, so, apologies, but I am not yet
> in the best of my mind.

Can you once in a while stay on topic that was raised? You are just
making a fool out of yourself, not me.

Have you ever wondered why nobody tried to contribute anything since you
got on team? Nobody and I mean nobody, not even myself sometimes wants
to deal with your bullshit and drama from time to time.

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.