[blfs-dev] Should I remain an editor?

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 12 09:31:47 PST 2015

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 07:44:48AM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> There has been increasing demonstrations of disliking what I do in BLFS
> by almost everybody, either in form or in quality.
>
> Some of them seem to judge that I should not be an editor, because of
> lack of knowledge: Chris and William Harrington are clearly between them.
>
> If this is what all editors think, I would like to be informed, in order
> to leave.
>
> I do like many people here and very much. I do like editing BLFS to keep
> it up to date.
>
> I would like to know if I'm still considered qualified.
>
> Thanks.

 As everybody else has said: yes, you should remain.  But do not
take comments personally - I think you are reading a lot more into
people's comments and responses to your commits and responses than
those people had intended.

 Questioning what other people are doing is part of the process of
gaining understanding.

ĸen