[blfs-dev] Should I remain an editor?

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jan 12 02:44:48 PST 2015

There has been increasing demonstrations of disliking what I do in BLFS
by almost everybody, either in form or in quality.

Some of them seem to judge that I should not be an editor, because of
lack of knowledge: Chris and William Harrington are clearly between them.

If this is what all editors think, I would like to be informed, in order
to leave.

I do like many people here and very much. I do like editing BLFS to keep
it up to date.

I would like to know if I'm still considered qualified.

Thanks.

--
[]s,
Fernando