[blfs-dev] Small typo in liblxqt

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 1 15:35:40 PDT 2015

On Sat, Aug 01, 2015 at 10:30:59AM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:

> All caught fixes done.

I've just been looking at what you added for lxqt - so much of it, I
can see why you were reluctant to do individual pages.  In some of
the Command Explanations (liblxqt, lxqt-panel, lxqt-session) you
say:

 Fixes heads for Qt5

I'm a native English speaker, to me "heads" suggests ships' toilets.
I would prefer "Fixes the headers for Qt5" but it's no big deal,
I'll just have to try to stop laughing when I read it.

Either way, this looks like an impressive addition.

ĸen
--
This one goes up to eleven!