[blfs-dev] udev-lfs-186

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 17 15:16:27 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 03:57:22PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Attached is the latest set of files for extracting udev from
> systemd. It should work for LFS and BLFS.

 I don't think I'll be testing this anytime soon (perhaps, next
week), so in the meantime I'll just offer my thanks to you, and to
Armin, for this.

ĸen [ changing his backup strategy, still fixing minor 7.1-server
issues with his buildscripts, and planning to watch TV (go, Wiggo!)
for the rest of the week ]