[blfs-dev] gegl test errors

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 9 09:57:55 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 12:23:44PM +0100, Andrew Benton wrote:
> Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Has anyone else seen this problem?
>
> No, I wonder if it's because I've installed gegl and then tried to run
> the tests?
>
> Andy

 A good suggestion (I found several examples like that in gnome when
I was testing things I don't normally use), but I don't think it's
the reason in this case.  I've just renamed gegl, /usr/lib/gegl-0.2
and libgegl-0.2.so.0.199.1 and compiled a fresh gegl, but the tests
still all passed.

 Maybe it's an i686 problem, or maybe something unusual.

 Filing under "unsolved".

ĸen