Test Results for Xinerama and JDK6

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 26 23:41:29 PDT 2007

Dan Nicholson wrote:

> Thanks really goes to Alexander for digging into the test cases and
> solutions a bit further.
Well then, thank you Alexander.
> So, if the source is OK with no fixes, then that's great.
Funny that you should mention that..."no fixes".  I had forgotten about
it until now, but I made a change in the awt project a long time ago so
that mawt.gmk forces linking against the shared Xt, whereas the
distribution (by default) is statically linked, dragging in Xt, SM,
ICE...Of course the dependents should somehow include X11.  In the
binary distribution, that would be XFree86 libraries courtesy of RedHat
AS 2.1.  Wonder what version of X is installed in AS now with the latest
and greatest service release?  Hopefully that should shed some light on
the why.

-- DJ Lucas