Moz builds with non-standard Xorg location

Guy Dalziel krendoshazin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 02:33:16 PDT 2007

I have my X install in /usr and I haven't had any problem with it, I
met the firefox X linking bug a while ago so I'm familiar with the
problem, and in my case -lX11 and -lXrender were all that were needed.
For reference sake I have X 7.1.0 and firefox 2.0.0.3.
If the makefile library links were in the wrong place, it wouldn't
complain it couldn't find them, it would just continue on as normal
and you'd be met with exactly the same problem that the links are
there to fix.