Incorrect Qt /usr install

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:28:26 PDT 2007

On 6/8/07, patrakov at ums.usu.ru <patrakov at ums.usu.ru> wrote:
> It makes sense to look what distributions like Debian do here. Debian installs everything in /usr and treats FHS violations as release-critical bugs.

Perhaps you can answer me a question then. What's the easiest way to
analyze the Debian packages? Right now, I always have to download the
_orig and the diff.gz and wade through the myriad files in the debian/
directory. What would make things far easier is if there was something
like the viewcvs interface for fedora.

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/

Anything like that? A changelog perhaps? I can figure out the package
name from packages.debian.org, but I want to easily see what they're
doing with it.

--
Dan