[OT] Re: Organizing Xorg-7.2 external dependencies

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at ums.usu.ru
Mon Jun 4 09:47:11 PDT 2007

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> Actually, my main box is using an Intel G965 now

Could you please test whether the latest SVN LiveCD supports it correctly?

http://ums.usu.ru/~patrakov/test/lfslivecd-x86-6.3-pre2-r1903.iso

Notes:

1) This is again a remote build, I have not tested the CD at all and don't
even know if it will boot on my computer

2) In your earlier mail, you mentioned jmicron. You may want to boot as
"linux pata" instead of just pressing Enter (but please try both variants)

3) If your computer has at least 1 GB of RAM, please test if "linux toram"
or "linux pata toram" works - this will load the whole CD into RAM.

There was an xv-related bug reported on xorg-devel list, so please also try
playing a movie in xfmedia.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov