minor nits with current svn

David Jensen djensen at inebraska.com
Sun Jul 2 08:20:12 PDT 2006

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> I'm going to have to disagree here. The search facility considers
> 'found' text to be 'highlighted' (gnome terminology). The default
> highlighting color in almost every application I've ever come across
> is yellow, as is gedit.

After years of all day 'cad' work (black on white), I really prefer the
old neon on black from dos-3.3 days.  White on bright yellow is not
visible with my theme.  I wish they would theme gedit ala mc, there are
a lot of colors to change for a lot of languages.
> This would need to be in the configuration section. Consider it done.

Thanks Randy!

OT.  I like seamonkey-1.0.2 mail.  It has the red squiggly line like
Abiword. :)

---
David Jensen