minor nits with current svn

David Jensen djensen at inebraska.com
Sun Jul 2 07:30:15 PDT 2006

I completed? a new LFS/BLFS svn.  It was hard to find anything to mention.

FLAC-1.1.2
    could use --enable-sse (see libFAME  Command Explanations),
    but then we are not really doing optimizations, are we?

Vorbis Tools-1.1.1
    --enable-vcut should have a Command Explanation.

GNOME-Media-2.14.2
    a 'gst-register' command, now defunct, should be removed.

gedit-2.14.3
    a new hard coded search highlight background color,
    unusable for me.  maybe a suggested sed:
    sed -i 's:FFFF78:<some-color-you-like>:' \
        gedit/gedit-document.c

I'll try to figure out Trac, I expect there are things to be done.

---
David Jensen