famd bootscript, courier, and next bootscript release

Nathan Coulson conathan at conet.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 27 12:52:13 PST 2004

I was trying to get the BLFS scripts into shape for the LFS 5.1 release,
and I need some help.

Earlier, I made a script for fam, which was
loadproc fam -T 0

and then BLFS updatef fam, which has famd instead of fam.  Nobody replied
to me if the -T 0 parameters still applied.

also, I thought I'd try to add the courier scripts [it went into the
bootscript bugzilla].  Any information I should know about?  (AKA,
parameters, or program names).  I dont know if the bootscripts generated
are changed based upon installed software or not...  (I was just
configuring and making it at the moment, so if it doesnt fail, I'll be
able to look at the real scripts too).