docbook xsl error

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Mar 26 19:10:29 PST 2004

The instructions don't allow for rewriting the current 1.65.1 URI as
used in the newxml. Here's the command that worked for me, though I
admit to knowing nothing about this stuff:

xmlcatalog --noout --add "rewriteSystem" \
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.65.1" \
"/usr/share/xml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.65.1" /etc/xml/catalog &&

xmlcatalog --noout --add "rewriteURI" \

--
Archaic

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, according to our will, within
limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."

- Thomas Jefferson