conathan at conet.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 23 22:52:31 PST 2004
The LFS Bootscripts 2.0.0 package has been released, with the following
major changes. (You may consult the CHANGELOG file for further changes)
- reorganized network system to accept multiple services
- Ash Compliancy
- Does not halt on nonfatal error
- checkfs does not continue booting after error
- enter should always work when it says "Press enter to continue"
- Added BLFS Bootscripts & network services
- Removes contents of /tmp on bootup
- can create files on bootup, via /etc/sysconfig/createfiles
Unfortunately, we were not able to add the BLFS firewall scripts at this
time, but that will probably be in the 2.0.1 release.
More information about the blfs-dev