lfs-bootscripts: fam

Tushar Teredesai linux_from_scratch at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 10:31:46 PST 2004

Randy McMurchy wrote:

>On Monday, March 22, 2004 at 9:57 AM, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
>

>>The executable is called famd, so I have no idea what you are
>>refering to.
>>

>Yes, the newest version (2.7.0) has renamed the daemon to famd.

Sorry. I have been using fam-2.7.0 for so long that I had forgotten that
the daemon was renamed to famd. I assumed it had always been famd. I
will update the book to fam-2.7.0. That should solve the confusion :-) I
will also remove the fam-dnotify patch since according to the fam
homepage it is not stable as yet.

--
Tushar Teredesai
  mailto:tushar at linuxfromscratch.org