LessTif-0.93.94 Installation (addendum)

Randy randy at spam_this.org
Fri Mar 19 22:12:43 PST 2004

On Saturday, March 20, 2004 at 12:06 AM, Tushar Teredesai wrote:

> You wanted a way of installing the package in FHS compliant way. The
> above instructions do that. If the instructions are ok, I will put them
> in the book.

I built a patch that is probably a more elegant solution. I've
tested the patch and concluded it works as designed. The package
installs the way the book currently specifies, and complies with
FHS guidelines.

Best I can tell, your way deletes the stuff I was moving to an
FHS compliant location.

--
Randy